Capitol Steel Structures is an AISC Certified Steel Fabricator. Founded in 1973, originally named as Capitol Rental Building Equipment. The company provided the South Florida area with construction equipment for rent, steel tie clamps for concrete pouring, fabrication of columns and other custom made steel products.
Capitol Rental expanded its services and evolved into today’s Capitol Steel Structures. Today Capitol Steel Structures has a powerful work force consisting of Estimators, Project Managers, Superintendents, Detailers, Steel Fabricators, Certified Welders, Steel Erectors, Architects and Engineers capable of tackling any project.
Our 30+ Workforce, Work trucks, flatbeds and cranes allow us to be present at multiple projects at the same time and gives us the flexibility to adapt to any job site conditions.
capabilities & equipment
- AISC Certified Fabricator
- Certified welders + Certified steel erectors.
- Fully equipped installation and delivery trucks, including our own Boom crane.
- Portable Diesel/Gas/Electric welders
- 120 ton ironworkers & 40 ton ironworkers
- Rigging and hoisting equipment
- Computer Assisted Design
- Chop saws + Cold Saws
- Plasma cutters + Waterjet cutting
- Degree gauges for perfect angular work